Perched on a sunny bench in West Kelowna is the Mission Hill neighbourhood, famous for its namesake winery.
Mission Hill is ideally located –surrounded by award-winning wineries, convenient to the beach, and only a short drive to all West Kelowna amenities, and ten minutes from downtown Kelowna.
Often referred to as “Kelowna’s Tuscany”, most of the properties in this lovely hillside community boast panoramic lake and vineyard views. Older homes on large lots, many planted with grapes, mingle with newer developments of single-family homes that showcase stunning contemporary architecture.
- Panoramic views over Okanagan Lake and across to Kelowna
- World-class wineries
- Beaches, docks, and boat launches
- Spectacular custom homes
- Shopping and dining
- Convenient to all West Kelowna and Kelowna amenities
- Mission Hill Winery
- Quails Gate Winery
- Westside Wine Trail
- Mount Boucherie/Eain Lamont hiking trails
- Rotary trails
- Johnson Bentley Memorial Aquatic Centre
- Jim Lind Arena
- Gellatly Nut Farm Regional Park –playground, beaches, and dog beach
- Kalamoir Regional Park and beach
- Pritchard Park and beach
- Two Eagles Golf Course