Spend your days in a paradise surrounded by stunning, panoramic vistas, a perfect, four-season climate, and a magnificent, captivating lake. Okanagan locals relish in their good fortune, living in this idyll that others can only dream about.
The Okanagan is a place of sunshine and remarkable beauty. Those who live and work here enjoy mild winters and warm summers, friendly people, excellent restaurants, and endless recreational opportunities.
Here, first-class wineries and lush hillsides connect the sandy beaches to the inviting mountains. World-famous ski resorts, hundreds of miles of hiking, mountain biking, cross-country skiing, and snowshoeing trails offer unlimited adventure. A patchwork of lakes and streams, including Okanagan Lake, makes this area ideal for water sports, fishing, and boating. The region’s championship golf courses each boast unique terrain and incredible views.
The Okanagan Valley has a rich cultural and artistic heritage, too. It’s home to notable and talented artists, sculptors, photographers, and artisans. Our year-long schedule of wine, art, and music festivals means there’s a reason to celebrate every season. Museum events, sports, and live entertainment fill the calendar. Local and touring performances of ballet, symphony, theatre, comedy, and musical headliners make the Okanagan a vibrant and exciting place to be.
Home to more than 170 licensed wineries, the Okanagan is a globally recognized wine region, growing and producing award-winning reds, whites, and rosés.
- Bella Vista Vineyards – Vernon, BC
- Blasted Church Winery – Okanagan Falls, BC
- Blue Mountain Vineyards & Cellars – Okanagan Falls, BC
- Burrowing Owl Vineyards – Oliver, BC
- Calliope Wines – Summerland, BC
- Elephant Island Fruit Winery – Naramata, BC
- Gray Monk Estate Winery – Kelowna, BC
- Hainle Vineyards Estate Winery – Peachland, BC
- Hawthorne Mountain Vineyards – Okanagan Falls, BC
- Hester Creek Estate Winery – Oliver, BC
- Hillside Estate Winery – Naramata, BC
- Lang Vineyards – Naramata, BC
- Larch Hills Winery – Salmon Arm, BC
- Nk’Mip Cellars – Osoyoos, BC
- Recline Ridge – Tappen, BC
- Red Rooster Winery – Naramata, BC
- Sumac Ridge Estate Winery – Summerland, BC
- Thornhaven Winery – Summerland, BC
- Tinhorn Creek Vineyards – Oliver, BC
Beautiful Golf Courses in the Okanagan
Okanagan golf courses are well-known for their natural beauty, challenging course designs, and breathtaking views. Carved out of the surrounding mountains and valleys, the courses each provide a majestic experience for golfers.
Play a round on any of the Okanagan’s sought-after and challenging championship golf courses, or simply perfect your swing on a relaxing par-three course.
- Aspen Grove Golf Club – Lake Country, BC
- Black Mountain Golf Club – Kelowna, BC
- Gallagher’s Canyon – Kelowna, BC
- The Harvest Golf Club – Kelowna, BC
- Fairview Mountain Golf Course – Oliver, BC
- Kelowna Golf and Country Club – Kelowna, BC
- Kelowna Springs Golf Club – Kelowna, BC
- Okanagan Golf & Country Club – Kelowna, BC
- Predator Ridge – Vernon, BC
- Salmon Arm Golf Club – Salmon Arm, BC
- Shadow Ridge Golf Course – Kelowna, BC
- Shannon Lake Golf Club – West Kelowna, BC
- Sunset Ranch Golf and Country Club – Kelowna, BC
- Tower Ranch Golf Club – Kelowna, BC
- Two Eagles Golf Course – West Kelowna, BC