Spend your days in a paradise surrounded by stunning, panoramic vistas, a perfect, four-season climate, and a magnificent, captivating lake. Okanagan locals relish in their good fortune, living in this idyll that others can only dream about.
The Okanagan is a place of sunshine and remarkable beauty. Those who live and work here enjoy mild winters and warm summers, friendly people, excellent restaurants, and endless recreational opportunities.
The Okanagan Valley has a rich cultural and artistic heritage, too. It’s home to notable and talented artists, sculptors, photographers, and artisans. Our year-long schedule of wine, art, and music festivals means there’s a reason to celebrate every season. Museum events, sports, and live entertainment fill the calendar. Local and touring performances of ballet, symphony, theatre, comedy, and musical headliners make the Okanagan a vibrant and exciting place to be.
Home to more than 170 licensed wineries, the Okanagan is a globally recognized wine region, growing and producing award-winning reds, whites, and rosés.
- Bella Vista Vineyards – Vernon, BC
- Blasted Church Winery – Okanagan Falls, BC
- Blue Mountain Vineyards & Cellars – Okanagan Falls, BC
- Burrowing Owl Vineyards – Oliver, BC
- Calliope Wines – Summerland, BC
- Elephant Island Fruit Winery – Naramata, BC
- Gray Monk Estate Winery – Kelowna, BC
- Hainle Vineyards Estate Winery – Peachland, BC
- Hawthorne Mountain Vineyards – Okanagan Falls, BC
- Hester Creek Estate Winery – Oliver, BC
- Hillside Estate Winery – Naramata, BC
- Lang Vineyards – Naramata, BC
- Larch Hills Winery – Salmon Arm, BC
- Nk’Mip Cellars – Osoyoos, BC
- Recline Ridge – Tappen, BC
- Red Rooster Winery – Naramata, BC
- Sumac Ridge Estate Winery – Summerland, BC
- Thornhaven Winery – Summerland, BC
- Tinhorn Creek Vineyards – Oliver, BC
Beautiful Golf Courses in the Okanagan
Okanagan golf courses are well-known for their natural beauty, challenging course designs, and breathtaking views. Carved out of the surrounding mountains and valleys, the courses each provide a majestic experience for golfers.
Play a round on any of the Okanagan’s sought-after and challenging championship golf courses, or simply perfect your swing on a relaxing par-three course.
- Aspen Grove Golf Club – Lake Country, BC
- Black Mountain Golf Club – Kelowna, BC
- Gallagher’s Canyon – Kelowna, BC
- The Harvest Golf Club – Kelowna, BC
- Fairview Mountain Golf Course – Oliver, BC
- Kelowna Golf and Country Club – Kelowna, BC
- Kelowna Springs Golf Club – Kelowna, BC
- Okanagan Golf & Country Club – Kelowna, BC
- Predator Ridge – Vernon, BC
- Salmon Arm Golf Club – Salmon Arm, BC
- Shadow Ridge Golf Course – Kelowna, BC
- Shannon Lake Golf Club – West Kelowna, BC
- Sunset Ranch Golf and Country Club – Kelowna, BC
- Tower Ranch Golf Club – Kelowna, BC
- Two Eagles Golf Course – West Kelowna, BC