Lake Country lies just north of Kelowna, surrounded by three stunning lakes, evergreen forests, and small areas of agricultural land.
Comprised of four small communities, Lake Country offers small-town charm and relaxed luxury. World-class wineries nestle in picturesque hillsides. Rural markets and roadside vendors line the meandering streets. Beautiful trails, parks, and public beaches make nature readily accessible. Cultural and recreational organizations, schools, restaurants, and amenities can be found in the villages of Winfield and Oyama.
Properties of all size and price can be found here, many with lakeshore access.
- Lake Okanagan, Wood Lake, and Kalamalka Lake offer endless activity on the water
- Predator Ridge Golf Resort
- Okanagan Golf Club (Bear and Quail)
- Shadow Ridge Golf Club
- Kelowna Springs Golf Club
- Aspen Grove Golf Course
- Okanagan Rail Trail
- Numerous hiking, biking, snowshoeing, and horseback riding trails
- Excellent municipal parks
- Lake Country ArtWalk