The community of Glenmore is located on the north side of Kelowna, just past the downtown core. Convenient to schools, restaurants and shops, and the Parkinson Recreation Centre, it’s a popular choice for family living.
This friendly and welcoming enclave is only a short walk to town, and boasts easy access to parks, amenities, houses of worship, and a semi-private golf course.
The area is comprised of older, established neighbourhoods, offering large properties with mature landscaping, and newer developments with contemporary architecture and lovely wide streets, perfect for cul-de-sac hockey games. Smaller multi-unit buildings add to the vibrancy and affordability of Glenmore.
- Large lots with mature landscaping
- Family-friendly neighbourhoods
- Orchard Park Shopping Centre
- Neighbourhood shopping plazas and restaurants
- Centrally located, convenient to downtown and Highway 97