Located in the heart of the Upper Mission, the charming Kettle Valley community harkens back to an older era. Colourful houses are built around a central commercial and recreational area that includes beautiful parks, excellent children’s playgrounds, and a sought-after elementary school.
Multiple green spaces provide recreational activities for all ages, with parks, sport courts, sledding hills, and shady spots for quiet contemplation. Direct access to hiking, mountain biking, snowshoeing, and rock climbing make this neighbourhood perfect for active lifestyles. Its convenience to the city centre and strong sense of community add to its appeal.
Housing in Kettle Vally varies from quaint townhomes to picture-perfect single-family houses to hillside architectural gems.
- Stunning views of Okanagan Lake, Kelowna, and West Kelowna
- Adjacent to protected parklands
- Old-fashioned charm, along with contemporary architecture
- Excellent public parks
- Central commercial “village centre” with shopping, dining, amenities
- Family-friendly atmosphere
- Convenient to all amenities and downtown Kelowna
- Sought-after schools
- World-class wineries
- Easy access to hiking, snowshoeing, and mountain biking trails, and regional parklands
- Access to trails, rock climbing and parklands for outdoor enthusiasts (including Lebanon Creek, Johns Family Nature Conservancy, Kuipers Peak, The Boulderfields)
- Neighbourhood parks, including Quilchena Park – excellent children’s playground, splash park, tennis courts, sledding hill
- Art studios, health and fitness studios, day spa
École Dorothea Walker Elementary School
Future Canyon Falls Middle School
Several private preschool programs