West Kelowna Estates lies just west of the bridge, and only five minutes from the West Kelowna city centre, in the foothills of the spectacular Rose Valley Regional Park. With family-friendly streets and expansive views over the lake, residents of this area enjoy a welcoming community atmosphere and all of the benefits of a suburban lifestyle.
Excellent schools, well-designed neighbourhoods, a natural setting, and exceptionally convenient to all amenities, West Kelowna Estates is very popular with families. Active retirees find the area appealing, as well. Massive pine trees line quiet roads, and public green spaces and hiking trails are easily accessible, adding to the peaceful feel of the community.
Newer developments have brought a significant increase in housing to the area, with contemporary single-family homes on pretty streets. West Harbour Estates enjoys an enviable spot on the waterfront, with an incredible outlook across the water to the glowing lights of downtown. Some older homes on spacious lots are mixed in, and smaller, townhome-style projects make up the remainder of housing options, here. Most houses capitalize on the views of Okanagan Lake in this perfect location.
- Convenient to West Kelowna city centre
- Ten minutes to downtown Kelowna
- Gorgeous views
- Exceptional hiking, biking, and snowshoeing trails
- Unrivaled beach access in some neighbourhoods
- Family-friendly developments
- Near wineries, dining, shopping
- Rose Valley Regional Park – hiking, biking, snowshoeing, and bird watching
- Raymer Bay Regional Park – swimming beach
- Bear Creek Provincial Park – hiking, waterfalls
- Neighbourhood parks and playgrounds
- Public boat launches and private moorage opportunities
- Indigenous World Winery
- Westside Wine Trail
- 19 Greens Golf Course
- Jim Lind Arena