Expansive views of Okanagan Lake and the surrounding mountains make South East Kelowna feel like the remote countryside. Beautiful vineyards, orchards, and farms line the quiet roads. Easy access to nature, stunning golf courses, and small neighbourhood meeting spots add to the rural village atmosphere. Yet, this idyllic spot is only 15 minutes from all that Kelowna has to offer.
The rolling hills of this area edge Myra-Bellevue Provincial Park, with its excellent trail system and flourishing wildlife. Roadside fruit stands are plentiful in summer, and road bikers and horseback riders comprise most of the traffic, here. Residents enjoy a peaceful lifestyle and a warm sense of community.
Housing in South East Kelowna ranges from golf course townhomes to spacious, established neighbourhoods, working farms, and country estates.
- Rural atmosphere with farms, vineyards, and orchards
- Stunning, 360° views of the mountains, lake, and city
- Convenient to the Lower Mission and Kelowna city centre
- Award-winning wineries
- Highly-rated golf courses
- Local village amenties
- Large properties
- Easy access to hiking, mountain biking, snowshoeing, horseback riding trails
- Myra-Bellevue Provincial Park
- Scenic Canyon Regional Park -access to Mission Creek Greenway
- Priest Creek Linear Park
- Angel Springs
- Crawford Falls
- Gallagher’s Canyon Golf & Country Club
- Harvest Golf Club
- Orchard Greens Golf Club
- Mission Creek Golf Club
- Myra Canyon Adventure Park
- Horseback Riding
- Multiple award-winning wineries
- Okanagan Lavender and Herb Farm