Nestled into the hills at the south end of Kelowna, the Upper Mission is one of the city’s most popular residential areas. Family-friendly neighbourhoods of newer homes boast incredible views over Okanagan Lake and downtown. Expansive vineyards and excellent hiking trails make the area feel miles from anywhere, but it really lies only 15 minutes from the city centre.
The contemporary Quarry and South Ridge communities, connected by a natural linear park and with smaller community parks throughout, are safe and welcoming. Quaint Kettle Valley is designed around a communal square, with popular public spaces and amenities. The Ponds development, at the end of Gordon Drive, will be home to Kelowna’s newest middle school as well as a village centre, and showcases stunning modern architecture.
With well-considered single family homes, as well as some townhomes and acreage estates, locals in this neighbourhood enjoy a strong sense of community.
- Stunning views of Okanagan Lake, Kelowna, and West Kelowna
- Easy access to hiking, snowshoeing, and mountain biking trails, and regional parklands
- Gorgeous custom homes in a variety of styles
- Public parks
- Central commercial “village centres”
- Family-friendly communities
- Convenient to all amenities and downtown Kelowna
- Access to hiking trails, biking trails, rock climbing, and dog-friendly areas for outdoor enthusiasts (including Lebanon Creek, Kuipers Peak, Crawford Falls, The Boulderfields)
- Woodhaven Regional Park
- Neighbourhood parks, including Quilchena Park – excellent children’s playground, splash park, tennis courts, sledding hill
- The Village of Kettle Valley – central village for shopping, dining, and amenities
- The Ponds – planned central village, as well as public ponds and open spaces