The charming beach town of Peachland lies only a few minutes south of the hustle and bustle of the city. Its relaxed atmosphere, quaint village centre, and incredible lake views feel like a full-time vacation.
Restaurants, cafés, and shops line the main street of Beach Avenue. 11 km of shoreline with excellent beaches and lakeside parks, a marina and boat launch, walking trails, sports courts, playgrounds, a skate park, and a recreation centre make this area a hub of activity. Further afield, outdoor enthusiasts can explore Pincushion Mountain and Trepanier Creek, and the salmon run at Hardy Falls.
Gorgeous lakefront homes and condos are walking distance from village amenities. The hillside boasts welcoming neighbourhoods of single-family homes, a master-planned golf development, orchards, vineyards, and farms. This small and vibrant community is popular with retirees, empty nesters, and young families.
- Panoramic lake views
- Charming lakeside main street
- Variety of dining options
- Housing options for every lifestyle
- Minutes to downtown West Kelowna
- Beautiful waterfront promenade, perfect for walking and cycling
- Lovely neighbourhood parks with playgrounds, sports courts, picnic areas
- Lambly Park – outdoor fitness trail, skate park
- Regional and Provincial Parks – Trepanier, Okanagan Lake, Eneas Lake, Darke Lake
- Hardy Falls, Antlers Beach, Pincushion Mountain
- Wide variety of hiking and mountain biking trails
- Fishing on many small lakes
- Kayaking and paddleboarding on Okanagan Lake
- Swim Bay beach – diving boards, zipline, water activities
- Rattlesnake Island
- Peachland Yacht Club
- Public boat launches
- Dog beaches
- Planned Ponderosa Golf Club