North Glenmore lies just a few minutes north of the city centre, and is comprised of lakeshore estates, farms and orchards, established single-family neighbourhoods, townhomes and condos, and contemporary, new master-planned communities. With dramatic hillsides, many homes take advantage of spectacular views over the lake, city, and mountains. Shopping and amenities are conveniently spaced throughout the area.
A significant investment in maintaining natural open spaces and agricultural properties amidst the development has made North Glenmore popular with those seeking the Okanagan lifestyle. This is a neighbourhood with an eye to the future, with thoughtful design, well-planned public and recreational areas, and new roadways connecting the area to Kelowna conveniences.
The UBC Okanagan campus and the Kelowna International Airport are now readily accessible to the North Glenmore region. Strong schools and affordable, safe neighbourhoods mean the area is very family-friendly. Public green spaces and ponds, hiking trails, and new parks attract outdoor enthusiasts. Planned development includes age-in-place housing for seniors, as well as multi-unit housing for UBC students and faculty.
- Established neighbourhoods with mature landscaping and spacious lots
- Magnificent views
- Working farms and orchards add a rural feel
- The University of British Columbia, Okanagan
- Kelowna International Airport
- Master-planned communities appeal to all ages
- Shopping, dining, and amenities
- Convenient to downtown
- Glenmore Recreation Park offers ready access to playing fields, including a cricket pitch
- Stephens Coyote Ridge Regional Park
- The Okanagan Golf Club (Bear and Quail)
- Wilden has several lakes and winding hiking paths
- Diamond Mountain will maintain several hiking trails and open spaces
- North Glenmore Elementary School
- Watson Road Elementary School
- École Glenmore Elementary School
- École Dr. Knox Middle School
- Aberdeen Hall Preparatory School
- Multiple private preschool programs