Located on the South side of Kelowna and arguable the most requested by buyers, the Lower Mission is perfectly positioned within close proximity to the lake, offers an wide selection of amenities and broad selection of real estate opportunities from condos to lakeside estate properties.
There’s the popular H20 water centre, multiple public beaches and three elementary schools (including french immersion) for the children; along with two secondary schools and several lakefront resorts and marinas.
Popular sandy beaches including Sarsons beach as well as a host of small beach accesses are speckled along the lakefront.
- Beautiful beaches
- Close to shopping & dining
- Large flat lots
- Walk to the lake
- Wonderful neighbourhoods featuring single family homes, condos and townhomes
- YMCA’s H20 Aquatic Centre – for fitness and swimming
- Capital News Centre – indoor hockey rinks, leisure ice skating, indoor soccer fields, the Okanagan Library, Boomers Bar & Grill and Mission Fitness
- Yoga studios include Moksha Yoga Kelowna and Trinity Yoga
- Kelowna Sailing Club on Hobson Road
- Aqua Dry Marina and Boat Storage
- Mission Creek Greenway runs through the Lower Mission along Mission Creek and offers walker and bikers kilometers of trails years around.