- MLS#® 10194440
Spectacular homesite on deep water cove
This remarkable 21 acre property offers exceptional park-living and lake-living. It is one of the three gated waterfront lots in the 74 acre Golden Mile subdivision.
- spectacular waterfront with 128 ft shoreline adjacent to a secluded 350 ft park beach
- protected cove wonderful for swimming
- lots of beach space for lounging, campfires and to launch kayaks or canoes
- dock plans with deep water moorage
- border with Okanagan Mountain Provincial Park with preferential access to 15 miles of Park trails
- lots of room on upper bench for additional buildings or sport courts.
- homesite features:
- faces north and looks across the lake at Goats Peak Regional Park and West Kelowna
- to the west, visually separated from the Lot 2 homesite (MLS 10194440) by a deep, lush ravine
- to the east, visually above a neighbouring home — and separated by a large natural rock wall that extends right into the lake
- overlooks the large pebbled beach
Golden Mile (see video) is a 74 acre residential subdivision comprised of just four estate properties. It is located on Okanagan Lake at the end of Lakeshore Road in Kelowna — and it is surrounded by park. Named for being the last mile of private land before Okanagan Mountain Provincial Park, its endless shoreline totals 1,800 ft that blends into 20 miles of wilderness park shoreline.
Golden Mile offers exceptional privacy and enables exceptional lake-living and park-living. All around Golden Mile you feel the nature emanating from the majestic lake that is 84 miles long and from the 42 square miles of Park that is Golden Mile’s backyard. For those who want to enjoy the Park by water, immediately past Golden Mile’s west border begins the Park shoreline with many bays, sandy beaches and marine campgrounds. Golden Mile’s residents also have favoured access to the Park’s 15 miles of hiking and riding trails that go to destinations such as Wild Horse Canyon and Norman, Hyde or Baker mountain lakes.
Golden Mile is everything one would expect from a protected “hideaway” and is one of the premier residential locations in the Okanagan. Mother Nature and an incredible concept have collaborated to create stunningly beautiful estate lots that are beyond compare. Golden Mile is an irreplaceable setting — and a legacy for future generations.
(Note: Lot 1 is MLS: 10194425 and Lot 2 is MLS: 10194440)