Now that snow has melted and the spring bulbs are starting to pop up, our thoughts turn to tidying up the yard, putting away the snow shovel and adding some color!
Some quick tips to increase your home’s appeal:
- Out with the old, in with the new! Remove dead leaves and debris from flower beds and prune shrubs to tidy their appearance – think of it as a new hair cut for your yard!
- Dust off cobwebs and debris from the home’s exterior. Wash windows and window sills – who knew it could get so dirty?
- Add new top soil where needed to present a fresh look. Buyers want to know that the property is taken care of year around and that maintenance doesn’t fall by the wayside.
- Sweep all driveways, walk ways and entrances – this doesn’t take much effort, but it has a BIG impact!
- Make a strong first impression by purchasing a new front door mat and displaying some spring flowers at the entrance.
- Set the scene for the Okanagan lifestyle! Set up your deck and patio furniture and accessorize with fresh flowers, potted plants and perhaps a water feature.
Have a great Easter Weekend… sounds like the weather will be ideal for a little yard work!