- MLS#® 10194430
This 10 acre lot is one of the four estate lots in the gated Golden Mile subdivision. It is located just east of the Horse Creek Delta and across the lake from West Kelowna. It features a large waterfront, private wharf, and a 5th wheel RV at beach level.
- 480’ shoreline with 2 pebbled beaches – plus 20 miles of undeveloped Park shoreline to the west
- 1,650 sq. ft dock with deep water moorage for several large boats and personal watercraft
- Spectacular waterfront building site for primary residence and attached suite
- Bordering Okanagan Mountain Provincial Park and with preferential access to 15 miles of Park trails for hiking and riding
- Exceptional park-living and lake-living
Golden Mile is a 74 acre residential subdivision comprised of just four estate properties. It is located on Okanagan Lake at the end of Lakeshore Road in Kelowna — and it is surrounded by park. Named for being the last mile of private land before Okanagan Mountain Provincial Park, its endless shoreline totals 1,800’ that blends into 20 miles of wilderness park shoreline.
Golden Mile offers exceptional privacy and enables exceptional lake-living and park-living. All around Golden Mile you feel the nature emanating from the majestic lake that is 84 miles long and from the 42 square miles of Park that is Golden Mile’s backyard. For those who want to enjoy the Park by water, immediately past Golden Mile’s west border begins the Park shoreline with many bays, sandy beaches and marine campgrounds. Golden Mile’s residents also have favoured access to the Park’s 15 miles of hiking and riding trails that go to destinations such as Wild Horse Canyon and Norman, Hyde or Baker mountain lakes.
Golden Mile is everything one would expect from a protected “hideaway” and is one of the premier residential locations in the Okanagan. Mother Nature and an incredible concept have collaborated to create stunningly beautiful estate lots that are beyond compare. Golden Mile is an irreplaceable setting – and a legacy for future generations.
Note: scroll down to access:
- Lot map
- Okanagan Mountain Provincial Park map