Coldwell Banker Previews published their inaugural Luxury Marketing Report taking a look at Luxury Real Estate Marketing trends from 2014. It’s an important look at the macro and micro trends in today’s luxury market.
While the report is U.S.-based, the trends can extend to Canada and specifically Kelowna. After all, one of the major trends is people purchasing luxury properties to enjoy a balance of work-play and Kelowna is a perfect location to do just that.
Jane Hoffman Realty recognizes Kelowna’s unique position as a technology centre, a lifestyle-oriented destination, and a leading destination in luxury real estate in Canada. Whether you are retiring, are looking to move to better balance work & play, or are wanting to set down roots in one of Canada’s best playgrounds, Kelowna makes for an ideal destination.
Highlights of Report
- Technology creates more choice
- Travel & Technology allows younger generation of buyers to enter multiple markets
- Hotspots include locations with good weather & good recreational/lifestyle opportunities
- Younger buyers are not waiting until they retire to put down ‘retirement roots’ in a lifestyle-oriented destination
- Millenials are able to strike a work-life balance
- Enthusiasm for luxury real estate shows no signs of abating