Okanagan Wineries & Tours
Visiting Okanagan wineries is a way of life in Kelowna. Imagine relaxing days spent sipping award-winning wines while spending time with your friends and visitors. Perhaps you discover a new favourite while enjoying some of the best views of the Okanagan Valley.
Visiting Okanagan Wineries
Kelowna wineries are ‘action central’ when it comes to wine touring. They excel in the presentation and all-around experience. Each winery has unique offerings; from the wine itself, to how it is crafted, to winery features such as open air amphitheaters, dining establishments, and even a pyramid wine cellar.
Explore the over 30 Kelowna area wineries and you will see why the region was voted Top 10 Best Wine Regions to visit by the readers of USA Today.
Kelowna and Area Wineries
Okanagan Wine Tours
Distinctly Kelowna Tours
Uncover the greatest and latest of Kelowna area wineries. Celebrate internationally acclaimed reds, whites and icewines and learn how the Okanagan “terroir” creates superb vintages
Okanagan Wine Festivals
The Okanagan Wine Festivals Society hosts a variety of seasonal wine festivals and signature events each year. The Fall Wine Festival is the largest and is a great way to immerse yourself in the region’s best wines from a variety of local wineries.
Other Notable Wineries in the Region:
- Bella Vista Vineyards – Vernon, BC
- Blasted Church Winery – Okanagan Falls, BC
- Blue Mountain Vineyards & Cellars – Okanagan Falls, BC
- Burrowing Owl Vineyards – Oliver, BC
- Calliope Wines – Summerland, BC
- Domaine Combret – Oliver, BC
- Elephant Island Fruit Winery – Naramata, BC
- Gray Monk Estate Winery – Kelowna, BC
- Hainle Vineyards Estate Winery – Peachland, BC
- Hawthorne Mountain Vineyards – Okanagan Falls, BC
- Hester Creek Estate Winery – Oliver, BC
- Hillside Estate Winery – Naramata, BC