Buying Kelowna Real Estate
Jane Hoffman Group is committed to helping buyers find the right property, in the right location, in a time frame that works for them. Whether a two month or two year process, our team will stay connected from beginning to end.
Buying with Jane Hoffman Group
A core principal of Jane Hoffman Group is trust. Providing clients with the comfort of knowing that Jane and her team have their best interests at heart at all times is a defining reason Jane Hoffman Group leads the way in the Kelowna real estate market.
From the first conversation, buyers know that they are working with qualified professionals who know the inventory, are actively listening and focused on connecting you to properties that meet your criteria.
From time to time, Jane Hoffman Group will make suggestions that perhaps their buyers haven’t considered or too quickly ruled out. Sometimes expanding your search and refocusing allows you to know that you have made the right decision and explored all options.
Strong negotiating skills, healthy relationships with other agents and full-time dedication to the deal, allows the buyer to know they made the right choice in Jane Hoffman Group to represent them as their agent.
We will review all aspects of the offer process, work step-step-with you along the way and connect you with professionals, such as home inspectors and lawyers, to assist you in your buying decision.
Kelowna Real Estate Market
Whether you are looking for a spectacular lakefront estate, a family home home or an easy care condo, we are excited to help.
Jane Hoffman Group understands all aspects of the Kelowna real estate market. We know the neighbourhoods, the schools and the amenities.
By partnering with a Jane Hoffman Group buyer’s agent, you exclusively benefit from our knowledge and experience as leaders in the Kelowna real estate market.
Buying Vacation Properties
Kelowna is Canada’s leading four season playground offering a mild climate and world class lifestyle. Notable wineries, ski resorts and of course, Okanagan Lake attract visitors and new residents from across Canada and around the globe.
Your choice to purchase a vacation home in Kelowna is an excellent one
Kelowna International airport (YLW) serves 1.44 million passengers annually with daily flights to Fort McMurray, Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver, owning in Kelowna is easier than ever.
As with any real estate purchase, location is key. Your vacation property will meet your needs and fulfill your dreams. From a spectacular view of Okanagan Lake, a peaceful mountain vista, an inviting dock and sandy beachfront or a short stroll to the first tee box, Kelowna has the inventory and selection for you to choose from.
Jane Hoffman Group has established trusted relationships with lawyers, house cleaners, property managers, and landscapers to provide you peace of mind and stress-free ownership.
Home Buyers Checklist
- Familiarize yourself with the mortgage process
- Get pre-approved and pre-qualified
- Get finances in order and prepare your budget
- Identify your needs and wish list
- Find the home that meets your criteria
- Make an offer, agree to price, terms and conditions
- Work through due dilligence (subject conditions) including inspection, appraisal, financing, insurance quote etc.
- Remove conditions, submit deposit. FIRM sale!
- Arrange closing appointment with the lawyer a week to 10 days before completion date.
- Secure utilities, home insurance to line up with Adjustment Date ( pg 2 of the contract of purchase and sale)
- Confirm Completion Date (Registration, money transfer day done through the lawyer)
- Confirm Possession Date and time (move in day and time) important for the moving company to know!